Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Here comes the summer of discontent...

Summer's beginning to start and with it the end of continuous schooling which means the end of VA money (which isn't very reliable anyway).  This summer is going to be extremely long and the wifey and I will both have to be looking for jobs to make ends meet.  As if we were making ends meet to begin with.  Living paycheck to paycheck sucks.  I'm a friggin' air traffic controller shouldn't I be making more?  Drastic times call for drastic measures.  Might have to move into a 2 bedroom again and voluntarily give back the Mazda to the bank.  That would hurt, but those are just material things after all.  I'd like to believe my family will be able to survive.  I don't know where this is going.  All I can say is fuck the VA and fuck Congress for cutting into my GI bill money.  Our degrees are now in jeopardy.  Thank you for your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment